Overview of Hostel
**** Newest feature ****
Tokyo Subway Tickets (1-Day, 2-DAY and 3-DAY) are now sold exclusively at SAKURA HOSTEL ASAKUSA (for our guests only).
24-Hour Ticket 800 YEN (1,000 YEN at stations)
48-Hour Ticket 1,200 YEN (not available elsewhere than the airports)
72-Hour Ticket 1,500 YEN (
From Narita International Airport
* By Keisei Narita Sky Access Line (Approx. 62 mins, 1,240 yen)
It runs every 40 minutes and takes you to Asakusa directly.
There are two routes ('Narita Sky Access Line' or 'Keisei Main Line') on Keisei Line.
When you purchase a ticket, please select the route via 'Narita Sky Access'.
A through ticket to Asakusa is available at Narita Airport Station.
Please dont take Keisei Skyliner or JR Narita Express.
* If you catch the access express for Keisei Ueno in the evening, please change at Aoto Station for Asakusa. Take a train which comes to the other side of the same platform. Get off at Asakusa station.
From Haneda International Airport to Asakusa
The train from Haneda International Airport to Asakusa is Keikyu Line. (Keikyu Line will connect to Toei Asakusa Line). There are many direct trains from Haneda Airport to Asakusa (approximately 6 direct trains per hour)
*From Haneda Airport, please catch an airport express(???????) or an airport limited express(???????).
*Please take trains that bound for Imba-Nihonidai(??????), Inzai-Makinohara(?????), Narita Airport(????), Keisei Narita(????), Keisei-Takasago(????), and Aoto(??).
* the trains bound for other stations do not go to Asakusa.
- It takes approximately 47 minutes
- A ticket to Asakusa is available at Haneda Airport and the fare is 640Yen.
* To purchase a ticket at a ticket machine, please press Toei Line first, then press 640 Yen.
* From Asakusa Station to Sakura Hostel Asakusa
1. Take the exit A4 at Asakusa station and turn right and turn left on the first street(Kaminarimon-dori street).
2. Keep walking (approx 10 min) on Kaminarimon-dori street unitl you get to Kokusai-dori street.
3. Turn right on Kokusai-dori street and walk strgiht.
4. Passing the Keihan Hotel on your right, you will see a street on your right. Turn right onto that street.
5. Walk down towards a Hanayashiki gift shop. You will pass a Sunshine Pachinko building (pinball parlor) on your left.
6. When you see the Hanayashiki gift shop, turn left onto a narrow street.
Keep walking down the narrow street until you see Sakura Hostel Asakusa on your left its the large pink building!
* For JR pass holers
Take Narita Express from the Airport.
Get off at JR Tokyo station.
By Train - ( 20min , 130yen forJR and 200yen for Tsukuba Express line)
Take JR Yamanote line(inbound/uchimawari/platform #4)
Get off at Akihabara station.(2 stations away)
Transfer to Tsukuba Express line, Akihabara station(5min walk from JR Akihabara station).
Get off at Asakusa station. (2 stations away)
*From Asakusa Station (Tsukuba Express Line) to Sakura Hostel Asakusa
1. Walk to the A1 exit (elevator is available), turn right at the A1 exit on ground level.
2. Walk a few minutes, there is a traffic light, you can see Asakusa View hotel and life supermarket on your left side and small car parking on your side, turn right on the traffic light into the narrow street.
3. When you reach the end of the street, turn left. Our hostel is the large pink building..
- Sensoji Temple (Asakusa's main temple) & all of Asakusa's historic attractions - Akihabara Electronic/Animation Town - Ueno National Museum/Zoo - River Cruise to the bay area - New Tokyo Tower 'Sky Tree' (World's tallest tower.)
Conditions & Policy
If you arrive later than 21:00, please call/email us in advance. 1. Check-in time: from 13:00? 2. Check-out time: by 11:00 3. Reception hour: 24 hours 4. Payment: cash (JPY) or credit cards (Visa and Master) 5. Cancellation policy: (1) 3 days(or more) before Arrival Date ?free (2) 2 days before Arrival Date??50 ? of the first night (3) on the day or No Show?100 % of the first night 6. Age restriction: over 18 years old 7. No smoking 8. Pets are not allowed. 9. Tax is included.