Overview of Hostel
Step out from SAKURA HOTEL IKEBUKURO, and only minutes later, you will be in the middle of Tokyo's enthusiasm.
Just 6 minutes walk from Tokyo's 2nd largest station IKEBUKURO which 2.6 million people pass though everyday, and with 9 train and subway lines available (including the new 'FUKUTOSHIN S
Directions from Ikebukuro Station ( 6 minutes walk )
1. Leave the station from the central exit (underground) and go to the west exit (ground level)
2. You will see a row of taxis and a McDonald's in front of you. Cross the rotary and go straight.
3. Go straight till you get to a large intersection with a traffic light. Cross the intersection to the other side. (There is a cafe 'Excelsior cafe' on this side. And you can see 'OIOI' department store on the opposite side.) Turn right at the intersection and walk along 'Gekijo Street'.
4. Go straight for two blocks. You will see a post office on your left. Turn left at the third traffic light.
5. You will see Sakura Hotel Ikebukuro on your left..
Conditions & Policy
Credit Cards Accepted
1. Regular rooms with private bathroom -Single rooms(single bed) -Double room(semi-double size bed) -Superior double room(double size bed) -Twin room(bunk bed) -Japanese Style room(tatami floor + futon set) -Family room(double size bed + bunk bed) **Amenities - private bathroom, air conditioner, TV, refrigerator, towel, slippers, soap, shampoo, toothbrush , free wifi in room (free of charge) 2.Shared rooms with shared bathroom and shared kitchen -dormitory(female room / mix room) -group room (room with bunk bed for group) **Amenities - shared bathroom, shared kitchen, air conditioner , free wifi 3.At our lobby -Free WIFI -Breakfast served for 350 yen