Overview of Hostel
Once you arrive, you can Hop Step Inn to a lot of major sightseeing sites and enjoy Tokyo! Your unforgettable journey starts right here! Hop Step Inn is a budget accommodation which is located a convenient area in Tokyo and offers comfortable stay with a cheap price but provides all necessary things
- From Narita Airport to JR Oji station (43 mins):
Keisei line Skyliner to Nippori (36mins), change to JR line Keihintouhoku line Bound for Negishi/Omiya (7 mins)
- From Haneda Airport JR Oji station (42 mins):
Tokyo monorail bound for Hamamatsucho (18 mins), change to JR Keihintouhoku line Bound for Negishi/Omiya (24 mins)
?Directions from JR Oji Station:
1. Please use the North Exit ticket gate and exit toward the right.
2. Once you exit the station, you will see a taxi stand in front of you. Please turn left and walk alongside the big street with the bus terminals.
3. Head toward the “Resona Bank” (White Building with Big Glass Windows)
4. Cross the Intersection towards “Resona Bank” and keep on walking straight (stay on the left side of the street).
5. Turn left on the first small street. This street runs on the back side of the “Resona Bank” building.
6. Walk straight for about 100 meters. (stay on the right side of the street)
7. Turn right when you see “Kitchen Origin”.
8.The hostel is on the right hand of the street, 2nd building from the intersection across the parking lot!
?Directions from Tokyo Metro Oji Station
1. Exit from Entrance 5. Turn left (the elevator should be on your right hand side).
2. Turn left and walk along the big street.
3. Keep on walking for about ??meters till you get to 2nd stoplight with the intersection with a big yellow building.
4. Turn right at the intersection towards “Palette Plaza”. Keep on the right side of the street and walk straight.
5. On the first intersection, you will see “Kitchen Origin” on your left hand side. You will see Hop Step Inn on the right side of the street (2nd building from the intersection).
Located in a quiet residential area Walking distance to ..... (super market, drug store, Izakaya, convenience store, Bento shop, Ramen shop, and other local shops and restaurants.) By train: ?15 mins for Ueno/ Ikebukuro/ Akihabara by JR line ?20 mins for Imperial Palace / Asakusa by JR line and metro ?25 mins for Shinjuku / Shibuya by JR line ?30 mins for Tokyo Tower / Tokyo Sky Tree Tower by metro ?20 mins for Roppongi by metro
Conditions & Policy
1. Check in time : Check-in 15:00 ~ 24:30. 2. Check-out 6:00 ~ 10:00 ?We can keep your luggage when you request to leave them before check in. 3. Reception hour: 6:00 ~ 25:00 4. Cash (JPY) or Credit Card (Visa, Master, JCB, Amex, and Union Pay) are honored. ?Full payment and 1,000 yen key deposit is required upon check-in. 5. Cancellation policy: ?2days (or more) before arrival date: Free ?1day before arrival date: 50% of room charge of first night ?on the day or No show: 100% of room charge 6. Child policy: Children over 5years old will be counted as 1 adult. In case the number of the guest is not correct, the reservation of additional room will be required. 7. Breakfast: Not included 8. Tax: Included 9. Pet is not allowed.