Overview of Hostel
Khaosan Tokyo Origami is newly opened as a 13th branch of Khaosan Tokyo Group on 24th October 2014.
?Good location (Central of Asakusa, Nearby Sensoji temple, 5mins walk from Asakusa Station)
?Amazing city lights and panorama (Wonderful view of Asakusa from lounge and Dining Kitchen)
From Asakusa station
[From Metro Ginza Line exit No.1]
1. Please take exit No.1 from Asakusa Station and turn right for approximately 1 minutes.
2. Turn left at the 6th corner, where you will find a shopping street and red gate on your left side.
(Shopping street is called 'Nakamise street, Red gate is the gate of Dempoin street)
3. Turn right at the 1st corner and go straight the narrow street where before shopping street.
Continue straight for approximately 3 minutes. You will pass a left side of Sensoji temple at the time.
Cross at the cross walk towards Khoaosan Tokyo Origami's sign.
[From Toei Asakusa Line exit A2b]
1. Please take exit 'A2b' from Asakusa Station via elevator.
2. Turn right and cross at the cross walk towards the 'Kaminarimongate'.
3. Go straight the narrow street where next Kaminarimon gate.
4. Continue straight for approximately 5 minutes.You will pass a left side of Sensoji temple at the time.
5. Cross at the cross walk towards Khoaosan Tokyo Origami's sign..
We are located in 3 minute walk from 'Kaminari-mon Gate' and 'Nakamise' shopping street which are in the center of Asakusa area. * 5 minute walk from 'Asakusa Station' (Center of Asakusa area) on 'Metro Ginza Line'
Conditions & Policy
1.Please let us remind you that you could check into your room only from our check-in time, 3pm, but we are glad to keep your luggage in case of your arrival between 8am and 3pm. 2.Cancellation Policy: * 50% CHARGE 50% of room rate shall be charged if you inform us 1 day prior to the accommodation date. * 100% CHARGE 100% of room rate shall be charged if your cancellation date is on the accommodation day. 3.Check in time : 3pm Check out time : 11am